Official Dates and Times:
Thursday March 16: 10am to midnight
Friday March 17: 10am to midnight
Saturday March 18: 10am to midnight
- Friday March 17: 10:15am to 2:30pm
- See Parade button for more information
- No wristbands required during the parade
Don’t drink and drive… Please, use one of these services
- Savannah Taxi Service: 912.691.4466
- Yellow Cab: 912.236.1133
- Dependable Taxi, Inc.: 912.421.4289
- A1 Taxi of Savannah: 912.925.9900
- Riverside Taxi: 912.667.1049
- Ruby J Taxi: 912.236.1165
- 1st Choice Taxi: 912.436.4132
- Ready to Roll Taxi: 912.330.9269
- UBER app (android; apple)
- Lyft app (android; apple)
Uber is the exclusive ridesharing partner of Budweiser for St. Paddy’s day weekend in Savannah, Georgia. Thursday through Saturday, riders can get $10 off a ride to or from the festival with the promo code MAKEAPLAN17. New users can download the app here here and sign up for an account with the promo code SAVSTPADDYS to get $20 off their first ride. Uber is evolving the way Savannah moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make communities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. For more information, please visit www.uber.com #SAVSTPATS #UBER #BUDWEISER
- Where do I buy a wristband? Wristbands are located throughout the city at designated white tents. Cash will be accepted. ID’s will be checked.
- How much does a wristband cost? $10 per day.
- Where will wristbands be enforced? Wristbands are needed if you plan to drink in the control zone. (See map). Wristbands will NOT be enforced during Friday parade hours.
- What is the Control Zone? The city of Savannah Festival Ordinance has approved 36 blocks of historic downtown for the St. Pats Festival.
- Do I have to purchase a wristband each day? Yes, wristbands must be purchased each day. Wristband stations open at 10:00 am beginning Thursday, March 16 through Saturday, March 18.
- Open container rules: To drink on the streets, beverages must be in a “traveler” – a clear plastic cup 16 ounces or less.
- Where is the money going? Wristband fees pay for bands, staging, lighting, clean-up, bathrooms, city, and everything else to put on this big party!!
Road Closures by SCMPD
Stay aware of all the road closures for our City’s St. Patrick’s Day festivities thanks to our Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department. Click on this link or download the Waze app for up to date information. Thanks Savannah-Chatham Metropolitan Police Department for keeping us safe on downtown Savannah streets.