Official Dates and Times:
- Friday March 16: 10am to midnight
- Saturday March 17: 10am to midnight
- Saturday March 17: 10:15am to 2:30pm
- Start: Gwinnett St. & Abercorn St.
- End: Bull St. & Harris
See our parade page for more information
Don’t drink and drive… please consider using our proud sponsor: Lyft – Need a Lyft? Meet your driver at the intersection of MLK & Indian Streets and Emmet Park – Rossiter Place.
- Savannah Taxi Service:
- Yellow Cab – 912-236-1133
- Dependable Taxi, Inc. – 912-421-4289
- How can I buy a wristband? Want to skip the long lines and use a credit card? Wristbands are available for immediate purchase online. Pick up your wristband at one of three convenient Will Call locations: (1) Emmet Park (east), (5) Hyatt Hotel (central) and (9) MLK & Bay St. (west). IDs will be checked for pickup. Wristbands need to be collected each day. All individuals purchasing wristbands need to be present
- Wristbands will be available during the festival throughout the city at designated white tents (see map). Cash will be accepted. ID’s will be checked.
- How much does a wristband cost? $10/per day.
- Where will wristbands be enforced? Wristbands are needed if you plan to drink alcoholic beverages in the control zone (see map). Wristbands will NOT be enforced during Saturday parade hours.
- What is the Control Zone? The city of Savannah Festival Ordinance has approved 36 blocks of historic downtown for the St. Pats Festival.
- Do I have to purchase a wristband each day? Yes, wristbands must be purchased each day. Wristbands are available for immediate purchase online. Wristband stations open at 8:00 am beginning Friday, March 16 through Saturday, March 17.
- Open container rules: To drink alcoholic beverages on the streets, beverages must be in a “traveler” – a clear plastic cup 16 ounces or less.
- Where is the money going? Wristband fees help pay for bands, security, staging, lighting, clean-up, bathrooms, city permits, etc.
- Charities Involved:
- Guinness “Give-a-stache” Selfie Stations for Team Rubicon
Guinness will donate a portion of the proceeds for every “stache” photo posted to social media to help raise awareness and funds for Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon is a network of veterans that deploys emergency response teams to areas affected by natural disasters in the US and around the world. Come by Morrell or Emmet Park, get your Guinness stache on, and post your photo!!!
- Special Olympics of Georgia
SWA is helping raise funds and awareness for our Community Partner, Special Olympics of Georgia. Donate to Special Olympics of Georgia to support the 27,000 Special Olympic Athletes from Georgia. Donations to Special Olympics can be made directly by visiting their website.